twitter

few days back, i had a small chat with jayaprada which included everything from our school days to our job lives. we both confessed, how our lives have changed and how much we miss those past days... where we were much happier and life was really easy going. we exchanged some bits and parts of the memories which are still fresh in our minds. by the time i reach my room, i was completely occupied by thoughts of my school days, when chuku banged me the news that our principal in school, mrs.p mohanty is no more. i could sense something wet over my cheeks and then i realized that my eyes were wet! tears dropped from my eyes hearing that piece of news. past memories flooded in my mind... our school assembly, her presence, national festival celebrations, functions, punishments, class birthdays and everything. people may or may not like her, but the news of her sad demise definitely disturbed some and somewhat affected me and chuku more, as we were much closer to her. she considered chuku as her own daughter and for me, she was always good. i really can't remember one ocassion, when she ill-treated me. instead i have learnt a lot from her... it's all her courage that the school had this strong foundation. life has this harsh rule that it needs to move on always, without caring if someone has moved ahead or has been left behind. mdam, no matter where you are, but we would always miss you!

pray, may her soul rest in peace! Amen.

0 reactions: