twitter

somehow a different thought stricked me all of a sudden and here am with a post on it. with the busy life and struggle for career... when one gets tired, he simply remembers the past old days, old friends... those sweet and salty memories of childhood and the fun and innocence of those days. but this post of mine is neither about my friends nor about any particular moment of mine... it's just a thought of feeling good due to something!

when i joined school, i actually managed to make a place for myself within quite a few days. i had a good bunch of friends. i was quite popular among my teachers, seniors and juniors as well. here i remember an incident including me and a group of my seniors namely pratyush bhai, gourab bhai and sovan bhai. they were in 6th grade while i was in 1st grade, which was a good difference then. each morning after arriving at school, my first task was to wish them good morning... or good afternoon! started all of a sudden... soon it became a habit for me and for them as well. i can still remember the sweet smile on their faces which made me happy too. we basically had no further interactions apart from this wishing part. soon time passed and they graduated from school to college, which means loss of contact between us. i never knew if i could see them again, although i always wanted to be in touch. soon i joined my b.tech and got my exposure to social sites... orkut, facebook and the like. the very tag line of orkut was to stay connected with school/old friends and i managed to find quite a good number of my friends. then one evening, while remembering my school days, i thought about those favorite seniors of mine... and all of a sudden i searched them in orkut... pratyush bhai was the first one in my search list. seeing him was great... through his profile i could see other school seniors of mine... i was feeling so happy! but then i was struck with despair... i kept thinking... do they still remember me? would they ever accept my add request? and i thought i won't add them but to my surprise, after some 2-3 days, i got a scrap from pratyush bhai saying "why visiting the profile only? why not sending a scrap?" i was so happy seeing that scrap that a few drops of tear came out of my eyes... yes, he remembers me! my joy knew no bounds... without a second thought, i added him and thenafter a few of my other seniors also joined me and i was as happy as always. thanks all of you, for remembering me!

0 reactions: