twitter


yesterday, while coming back from office, i went to a shop to recharge my cell when suddenly i saw there various kinds of study materials like pen, papers, etc. i don't know why but pens have always tempted me. unable to resist my temptation, i asked the shopkeeper if he has got fountain pens... to which he replied a simple "yes". i could not believe his answer and asked him again for confirmation. then he showed me the varieties of fountain pens he had. by that time, i was completely lost in my world... in my past. school came into my mind. i clearly remember the day when i graduated from writing in pencil to write in pen. papa bought me a fountain pen of blue colour. i was quite excited but had no idea of how to using it. ma told me how to use it. being the first pen of my life, i was utmost careful in its use. i didn't let my friends to touch it even :-) i had no clue that the ink could be refilled in it... for which i used it as less as possible till one day papa asked me about it. after knowing the fact, he laughed like anything and then showed me the ink bottle... convinced me that the pen's ink can be refilled. there was a slight smile on my lips when the shopkeeper interrupted me by asking if i intend to buy any pen or not. then only i realised that, while shuffling the pens i had been lost in my thoughts for around 5 mins. i bought a pen of the same blue colour as my first one's, along with a ink bottle and dropper. i went back to my room, kept the pen quite carefully. past memories flashed in my mind... how our teachers stressed us on writing with ink pens... how many of my class mates hated writing with it and blah blah..!! i was really happy. it has been a long time since i have used a fountain pen. but now... i have one once again..!! it really gives immense pleasure to have things from past when you are actually busy in your present. sometimes, small things of joy adds to great happiness..!!

2 reactions:

  1. same here dear...i too love to use fountain pen...
    when i was a child i was not giving my fountain pen to even my friends and was saying a sentence.....
    " watch cycle fountain pen
    do not give to other men"
    bt its nt same nw.... i can give the above 3 if some1 needs urgently.

  1. hey..i wish this blog is not only for DAV students...others can too give comments...